- To help pupils to become competent and confident users of ICT who can make efficient, effective and creative use of basic application software in their everyday activities.
- To provide opportunities for pupils to work both collaboratively and independently.
- To prepare the pupils for the society of tomorrow by making them adaptable users of ICT who have the necessary openness and flexibility of mind to be able to adjust to future changes in the technology.
To empower teaching and learning through the effective use of ICT
- To produce a confident with good moral pupils towards the use of technology.
- To help pupils in developing their skills essential to participate effectively in the world of affairs.
- To assists administration and management to achieve excellence through use of IT.
Staff Development Objectives
The objectives set to achieve the vision and mission are:
- To lead, manage and help to develop ICT skills of teachers.
- To promote the effective use of ICT as a tool in teaching and learning.
- To conduct ICT training for continuous development of staff.