Entrance Policy to Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah School
- Applications are opened to the public but priority is given to the subjects of His Majesty Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Negara Brunei Darussalam.
- Non Muslim applicants are also accepted. Parents/guardians should agree to the curriculum being taught in the school.
- Non citizen applicants will be considered depending upon vacancy. Parents/guardians should agree to the curriculum being taught in the school.
- The school has the right to accept and reject any applications.
- Proficiency Entrance Assessment of applicants will be done in writing.
- All applicants should fill in the Registration Form obtainable at the school or downloaded from the Yayasan web site. Registration does not guarantee acceptance to the school.
- The school will accept primary school students from Year 1 to Year 5 only.
- The school will accept entry and transfer of children and students to the Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah School during the first and second term only.
- Children and students who have been accepted to the school must be in good health.
- School fees should be paid in terms:
- School fees should be paid two weeks before the school term commences.
- Parents/guardians should contact the school if they couldn’t pay the fees on time and if they fail to do so in one week, warning letters will be issued.
- School fees must be paid even if the student is absent from school for a long period of time without any specific reasons, and the name of the student will be cancelled if school fees are not paid.
- Parents/guardians should inform the school in writing if their children are absent for a long period of time.
- All paid fees are non-refundable should the children withdraw from or leave Kindergarten or Primary School.
- The school has the right to keep Student Report Books. Parents/guardians will not be given the report book unless the school fees have been paid.
- Should the children leave Kindergarten or Primary School, Advance Payment will be refunded on the condition that a written notice is given one month before the date of leave and a valid receipt of payment is presented.